TEXAS TECH EQUESTRIAN
TET COVID-19 Commitment
Texas Tech Equestrian Safety Guidelines:
- If a member tests positive they must notify coaching staff and TET board, as well as complete a 14-day quarantine.
- Members who have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, has a positive case in their household, or develops ANY symptoms must notify coaching staff and TET board to discuss safety measures.
- Member's temperature will be taken before each practice, any member with a temperature higher than 99.5 will be asked to leave the premises.
- Masks are REQUIRED unless mounted on a horse or actively coaching!
- Hands must be washed and/or sanitized upon arrival and frequently while in attendance.
- All members must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.